By Michael A. Smith, MD
We're going to just skip the fanfare here and just list our favorite reasons to supplement your diet. Please share this post with anyone you know that could benefit from a little inspiration!
Here we go:
- 10. You’re considered “over the hill” and you want to go back down the hill.
- 9. You’re tired all day long and don’t have the energy to make it through your day.
- 8. You’re in a constant mental fog and can’t think straight.
- 7. Your nails and skin lack color and look old.
- 6. Vitamins and minerals support healthy nerves and your nerves are shot.
- 5. We live in a toxic environment.
- 4. Our soils are depleted of important nutrients and produce nutrient poor food.
- 3. You can’t afford organic food and eat pesticide rich fruits and veggies.
- 2. You don’t eat fruit and vegetables.
- 1. You want to live healthier, longer.
What Are You Waiting for?Need more evidence before starting a multivitamin? Then this post is for you:
Building a Case for Supplements.
Don’t know where to start with supplements? This post can help:
How to Build Your Personal Supplement Regimen.
Looking for a supplement to really jump-start your program? Try this one:
The Multi for the Longevity Enthusiast.
Are you interested in starting a supplement regimen, but want to save some money? You're in luck - today’s the last day of our biggest sale of the year!
Last Day to Save - Get our Lowest Prices of the Year.
Do you have your own favorite reason for supplementing your diet? Please share it with us in the comments below!
Share | |